Pewter is the traditional metal for bar tops due to its malleability, which gives it a greater degree of flexibility in design. It is clad around a well finished, fully supportive hardwood sub top shaped to your own design.
Stainless steel, copper, zinc and brass
All are stronger metals and therefore self-supporting. We are able to produce customised bar top nosing profiles for these metals using combinations of bullnose and decorative infills. Corners can be rounded or mitred, to suit our clients’ designs.
Finishing and extras
We can apply a range of different finishes to our bar tops. Stainless steel can be mirrored, brushed, passivated or treated with our bespoke pewter effect finish. We also manufacture and install all types of metalwork found in bar areas.
Our team, with a background in all aspects of engineering, is highly skilled in working with a variety of metals including stainless steel, mild steel, pewter, copper, brass, zinc and corten.
At Hopefield Fab we can handle orders with short lead times, and our clients can be assured of our personal attention at all times.
Why Choose Us
- We are the industry leaders in bespoke metal bar tops, over bar glass racks, under-counter units and cocktail stations.
- Our management team has over 80 years’ experience in all aspects of metalwork coupled with a background in engineering.
- Our metalworkers are highly skilled in working with any material, offering over 30 different finishes.
- We have the ability to interpret a brief to transform our clients’ designs into bespoke pieces that meet their needs perfectly.
- We have a passion for innovative projects, working closely with clients from concept to completion, advising on plans and pushing the boundaries of metalwork.